Vistas de página en total

martes, 27 de noviembre de 2012

ROLL OF THE DICE


* This is for that very special one…who’ll bring you up when you’re down…now I wanna hear some faith out there tonight. I wanna hear some faith in the good things, the things that keep you going through the day now…the things that keep you going through the darkest night…now I wanna feel some hope out there tonight, some faith, some hope in what things might be and I know what I want…I want…I want…I wanna feel some love out there tonight keep it rolling, keep it rolling…keep it rolling on…keep it rolling…we’re just a kiss away…(…) hey, Bobby, are you feeling lucky man? (Bobby: “Feeling lucky”) we’re just a roll away... (17-06-1992, Stockholm, Sweden)


ROLL OF THE DICE

Well I've been a losin' gambler
Just throwin' snake eyes
Love ain't got me downhearted
I know up around the corner lies
My fool's paradise
In just another roll of the dice

All my elevens and sevens
Been comin' up sixes and nines
But since I fell for you baby
Been comin' on changin' times
They're just waitin' over the rise
Just another roll of the dice

I've stumbled and I know I made my mistakes
But tonight I'm gonna be playin' for all of the stakes

Well it's never too late so come on girl
The tables are waiting
You and me and lady luck well tonight
We'll be celebrating
Drinkin' champagne on ice
In just another roll of the dice

High-rollers lay down your bets and I'll raise 'em
Well I know the odds ain't in my favour

Maybe I'm just a clown throwin' down
Lookin' to come up busted
I'm a thief in the house of love
And I can't be trusted
Well I'll be making my heist
In just another roll of the dice

Move on up
Come on seven
Roll me baby
In this fool's heaven


* Esta es para alguien muy especial… que os levanta el ánimo cuando estáis abatidos… quiero escuchar algo de fe por aquí esta noche. Algo de fe en las cosas buenas, las cosas que te hacen soportar cada día...las cosas que te hacen soportar la noche más oscura… quiero sentir algo de esperanza por aquí esta noche, algo de fe, algo de esperanza en lo que serán las cosas y sé lo que quiero…quiero…quiero…quiero sentir algo de amor aquí esta noche rodando, que siga rodando…que siga rodando… … estamos a un simple beso….(…) hey, Bobby, ¿te sientes afortunado?  (Bobby: “Me siento afortunado”) estamos a un simple giro... (17-06-1992, Stockholm, Sweden)


GIRO DEL DADO

He sido un perdedor tenaz
Sacando ‘snake eyes’
El amor no pudo abatirme
Sé que al girar la esquina espera
Mi paraíso anhelado
En otro simple giro del dado

Todos mis onces y sietes
Se volvieron seises y nueves
Pero desde que te encontré
Se volvieron en variables
Esperando en el horizonte
En otro simple giro del dado

He tropezado y sé que cometí unos errores
Pero esta noche voy a jugarme todos los lances

Nunca es tarde, así que vamos chica
Las mesas esperan
Tú, yo y la dama fortuna esta noche
Vamos a celebrarlo
Bebiendo champán en hielo
En otro simple giro del dado

‘High-rollers’ hagan sus apuestas y yo las superaré
Aunque sé que los hados no están a mi favor

Tal vez sea un simple bufón lanzando
Buscando terminar arruinado
Soy un ladrón en la casa del amor
Y no soy de fiar
Continuaré con mi atraco
En otro simple giro del dado

Adelante
Vamos, siete
Rueda, cariño
En este cielo anhelado



MTV




Con la E Street Band - 2003




Versión al piano - 2005


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario